THE ETERNAL SACRED ORDER OF THE CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM CHURCH – MOUNT OF GLORY
Theme: Following The Crowd September 2009
Text: Exodus 23: 1 – End
Objective: We should learn to do God’s will and grow in the Lord.
Memory verse: “Thou shall not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shall thou speak in a cause to decline after many wrest Judgment.” Exodus 23:2
1. 1. What does it mean to follow the crowd?
2. 2. What are the things the Bible told us are not good or means following the crowd?
3. Who is your neighbor that you must help?
4. How do you practice God’s will on Earth?
5. What do you do to help your fellow human being out of the crowd?
Discovering: Exodus 23:2, Deut 12:30, Is. 8:19-20, Ps. 1:1, Prov. 24:1, 1 Cor. 5:9, 2 Cor. 6:14, Deut. 12:30 and James 4:1-3.